Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Many Faces of LD

After spending a great deal of time in the car with LD over the Thanksgiving weekend, I had to laugh when I came across this series of pictures. No photo shop here...these were taken in rapid succession on one of our outings. It's interesting how much personality is trapped within one little person. What I love is that each never lasts for long...from full blown tantrum to giggling at her own babble to crying because she's sleepy....she hits them all.


Kissy faces...she loves doing this and scrunching up her nose! If you do it back to her, she'll love it even more an then will usually go into a giggle fit that is fit for a little queen!

Faker cry...just done to let us know that, "hey, I may be little but I'm gonna be heard!" Otherwise known as the "I'm TWO that's why" cry.










Smiling, giggling, everything is perfect in LDland.















Downright upset over whatever seems to be a bother...the seatbelt latch, sippy cup not flowing fast enough, big brother reading "her" book, or simply I turned off the Music Together CD (after listening to it on repeat for the past week).

No comments: