Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Worldless Wednesday {Flash}




One of my favorite type of birds, 
the hummingbird, 
in the summer 
dart to a fro among our feeders and brilliant orange trumpet vine.  
Their neon green bodies create flashes of pattern among the leaves.




Within a blink of the eye 
they hover, drink, and in a flash are gone.  

Take in the moment.

Savor the sweetness.




Spread your wings and explore.










Note to readers:
Today I'm joining several Wordless Wednesday blog hops.  Enjoy your visit.



7 comments:

Oh My Heartsie Girl WW Linky said...

Humingbirds are an amazing creature, we enjoy a few in the summer. Thanks for sharing today. Hope you have a great day!!

On the Itinerary said...

WOW! Those are some great shots!

Betsy Hart said...

Those are some amazing pictures!!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

I felt like an avid birder on assignment for National Geographic as I kept watch out the kitchen window with my zoom lens at the ready! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Amazing captures - thanks so much for sharing! :)

StarTraci said...

Terrific pics!
:-)
Traci

StarTraci said...

I love hummingbirds! Great pics!
:-)
Traci