Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Dog, A Butterfly, and A Girl




LD lately has officially declared two of her toys treasured friends. Spot and Butter follow her everywhere and LD adores bending down to check on their ability to follow her with class. Her friends have provided her endless amounts of walks and chats around the livingroom and a plentitude of laughs for her mommy. A dog, a butterfly, and a girl. Perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear One,

What do I see? Perfect interface, perfect little one, looking just like her mom from a rear view :-).

In what do I delight? Remembrances of her TT and mom doing exactly the same thing! I had missed that with her big bro and cousin who did not seem to share in the same delight as "leader of the pack."

Enjoy her joy! I cannot wait to see her and share it too!

Love you a zillion times around the universe.

Mom