Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Schoolboy Grin



HS practically threw himself into the car after school. Panting and riddled with excitement, he handed me precious cargo with firm instructions: don't bend these, mom. I peered into the sleeve and this is what I pulled out...a classic. An all-American boy enjoying the delights of being in 2nd grade. Complete with head tilt, huge goofey smile, and the all important elementary picture prop, the missing front tooth!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Dear One,

Not that I am prejudiced or anything, but he must be the MOST HANDSOME second grader in the entire universe!

I have already made a copy...

Thank you, chica, for knocking out his front tooth while mutton bustin'.
Without her aide, he would not have had that "signature" grin!

I will NEVER forget the conversation in Taco John's...

RYAN, What's happened? Where is your tooth?

Toof, what toof? Do I have a toof problem? (Having driven all of us to drink talking about it!!!)

Where is your tooth, Ryan?

I muft have swallowed it! How will the toof fairy get it?

Well, Ry, you gotta let it go...It has already gone...and WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT!

You gotta love a guy who brings such delight!

Love always,
Mom