Monday, April 16, 2012

Into You

Before the Ball

The thrill of getting ready for a ball always has at least one common element besides the usual
fuss over dress, hair and make-up.  

I want to make sure that my darlin' is caught and snared and into me as much as I have fallen for him.  Seriously, ladies.  Just because we are married to our husbands doesn't mean that we can't kindle that same schoolgirl giggles and heart quivers.  We're not dead yet!

Even though a number few years are under us as a married couple, he is still that Prince.  Especially on nights like this.  After all, as our LD made sure to point out, "he looks just like the Prince out of my book!" 
 Lucky for me, he has stepped out of those pages and right into my arms.

Fifteen years and about ready to celebrate our sixteenth next month and I'm totally into him.  
Hopelessly devoted and in love *giggle*

From the looks of it, I think he's a little stuck on me, too.

Thanks for a wonderful night darlin'.  
You know just how to take my breath away in that uniform.  
*sigh*


1 comment:

Eriu said...

Beautiful - so happy for you :)