I'm in a daze as I look out the office window today. What a great time I just spent in Busan, Korea. A second honeymoon with my love was what we are calling our time there. Although leaving the kids behind was difficult our time together eased that woe. We laughed, we talked, we stared at each other, and realized that we are just two crazy love birds. The coffee chats next to the ocean and sharing time as we strolled through the markets kept us loving our life of adventure and we couldn't be happier. As the sun set each night over Hauendae Beach we snuggled up and listened to the serenade of the cello and the piano. Romance and fun filled the time there. I watched with tears streaming down my face as he got back on the bus to head back to the ship and resume the patrol. Our port visit was done but the memories of it remain close to my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment