Monday, November 16, 2015

R.B.T

Time certainly marches quickly.  I barely recall what I did this past weekend let alone months ago.    Just for sh*** and giggles I decided to see where in tarnation we were last year at about this time.  

What did I gain from this?  

The knowledge that time definitely is marching on.  With us.  And we are surviving  thriving.  Last year I see now that we were incredibly busy with trying to keep life "normal" as we faced new orders.  We desperately were trying to ensure the kids didn't have any stress as we (HH and I) processed the fact that by the time we were in Nov. 2015, life would be "normal" without HH. 


One thing about our clan.  Random.  
Second thing about our clan.  Busy.  
Third thing about our clan. Together.

HH and HS
Orienteering Hike with the Troop

1st grade Thanksgiving Feast
I love this little turkey!


HS earns Life Scout
I can't help but get teary eyed when I see this photo.


Taking the furry sons to do their last shots and blood draws
for the overseas screening process.   

No comments: