Each morning as LD gets ready for school, the same process ensues as the day before...
"Momma...I picked out my outfit for today...I think I know just the right hairstyle to go along with it."
Gut thought. Please let her idea be something I can actually do.
You see, I am talented with hair in a few ways.
I can brush hair.
I can pull hair into various pony tails: side, piggy, cheer.
I can braid hair in one solid braid down the back or two braids coming from piggy tails.
I can then complete the look with
voila!
A bow in whatever size suits the look.
It's a little ironic. For the past three years she has worn the same uniform and well, the same hairstyle. I haven't had to try to be creative and learn. Just about every little girl at her school sported the same look. Well. Enter the world of public school.
The hairstyles range from right out of bed to Pinterest. It's all in the hair and outfit choice for my little LD each morning. Thankfully, she kinda knows my limits and I love her for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment