Sunday, March 22, 2009

Magnificent 7th Birthday

In the theme of the Magnificent 7, I created, planned, struggled, and stewed to provide HS with the ultimate rodeo themed birthday. Cowpokes came from the neighboring ranches and participated in a great party celebrating a fellow cowboy's birthday.

Barrel racing, calf roping, branding, bronc riding, and a hoedown rounded out the party. HS enjoyed it and loved demonstrating his love of the wild west. From the pictures, I'd say the other kids enjoyed, too! Yeeeee-hawwww!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Yeeeeee Hawwwwww!

Now that is what I call a cowboy's birthday! (... and what a handsome dude he is!... watch out, cowgirls, he is going to make you swoon!)

We are so lucky to have this young man in our world... Watch out calves! The champion mutton buster is headed to big NE this summer... and he can ride with the best of them!

Happy Birthday, dear one!

Grandma