
Oh I am so happy right now that I am seeing red.
That color of the rainbow that makes my blood begin to boil. A color that evokes romance. Love. Devotion. Madness.
Today as I entered through the sacred doors with signs hanging from the ceiling in a brilliant array of red an angelic choir began singing songs of praise in my head that Target had decided Hawaii was worthy. Worthy of red. That bull's eye claiming the epicenter of all that is good in retail world.
Bye-bye days of dreaming of a world of Tarje. Welcome reality! The doors are open. The shelves are stocked with wonderful treasures that only can be found in the magical world of Target.
Hallelujah! I located pacie clips for LD that I had so dearly wanted more of, leather booties that needed to be replaced for LD, croc clips of the transformers for HS, a great wrought iron wine rack for the counter, and more that I loved but didn't want to purchase right now.
In 10 minutes I can now enjoy moments in that mystical world of holiday decor, home accents, and children's toys and scrap booking joys.
Red. I'm seeing red. It's wrapped the island in it's gentle embrace. The doors beckon. The bull's eye welcomes. Heaven in a store. Now maybe I can take the quotes off of "paradise" for good.
1 comment:
Dear One,
Caution, dear one, CAUTION! The color of Satan is RED... Do not be seduced by the siren call of
"Bargains...bargains...bargains....
Treasures....treasures....treasures..."
Hey, have you seen the latest fashions my Mizzrahi? Talk about cute! They also have original Pooh stuff and some great Ry pj's, and shoes, and ...
Oh, goodness...
I HAVE HEARD THE SONG TOO...
OH NO....
ALL IS LOST!!!!!
Meet me under the big red bullseye!
Mom
Post a Comment