Current Statistics of our 10 month-old:
10 number of times LD has pulled herself up to a standing position while I drank my
mornin' cawfee
"babba" code word for "bottle"
100 amount of squeals of delight LD gives to HS in one day
22 or 23 amount of lbs. of our LD
5 size diaper LD now wears
12 size of clothing LD now wears
4 number of words LD uses on a regular basis (mama, babba, iaaannn {HS}, mawa
{more})
6 number of baby signs LD uses (more, down, bottle, hello, kitty, bath)
2 number of steps LD can climb if you don't have the gate up
5 tiny giggles this girlie gives whenever you tickle her buddha belly or armpits and then she throws her arms in the air for as a sign for you to tickle again!
0 number of teeth
1 comment:
When I opened this blog, I heard a soft voice crooning.....
"...and I can't help falling in love with you...."
That says it all. What a treasure BGD is! Thank God for this pure gift of love.
Post a Comment