i am...addicted to cawfee
i think...sunsets over the Pacific are the best
i know...leaving is easier than staying
i want...fall leaves, winter winds, and spring showers
i have...more than I need to be happy in life
i dislike...math and numbers
i miss...my college days
i fear...dying early and missing my children grow
i feel...sorry for people who don't have a passion for something
i hear...the clicking of HS's legos as he builds another world
i smell...cinnamon and spice
i crave...spiced apple butter and hot apple cider
i cry...when I'm happy, mad, sad, or feeling the emotions of another
i usually...get my laundry done on Sundays but don't put it away until Tuesdays
i search...for balance in my roles as wife, mother, and friend
i wonder...if we'll own a house or if we'll always live in a military one
i regret...only a few things in my life
i love...the end of any of HH's deployments and thunderstorms
i worry...about the big things and everything in between
i am not...a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda gal
i remember...holding my grandpa's leathery hand in mine as we sat by the campfire
i believe...that the world is full of good people
i dance...like no one is watching everyday
i don't...eat three square meals a day
i write...because it makes me feel valid
i win...when I get enough sleep to face the day
i lose...track of time
i wish...I was a better wife
i listen...to U2 to pick me up or keep me energized
i don't understand...the electoral college and why they can't just count each vote individually
i can usually be found...near my children
i am scared...of scary movies, the images just stay with me
i need to lose...myself in a good book more often
i forget...to reply to emails
i am happy...camping, hiking, and spending quality time with my family
i dream...of fairies and damsels being saved by prince charmings
i adore...the dating phase of a relationship
i drink...white wine
1 comment:
Dear One,
This is a great exercise in self awareness. I was so impressed that I sent you a version of my own.
The interesting thing is that your responses are possibly so varied depending on the day and your mood.
Thanks for a fun, enlightening challenge...
Love ya.
Mom
Post a Comment