If you are reading this, you passed through the cyberspace security. No changes are in store for the blog except for the viewing process...I already had ensured you couldn't locate the blog by googling, but now we are deep in the bowels of the cyberworld. Glad you made it. Now we can get onto what I write this blog forin the first place. Enjoyment and connection to my dear family and friends.
1 comment:
Dear One,
I will look forward eagerly to being deep in the bowels of cyberspace just as I have enjoyed surfing it all along!
I love reading your blog. You are a great writer and make me feel part of your life there...
Miles make no difference when hearts connect!
(Well.... That is not exactly the truth, but it sounds great, and our hearts are, indeed, connected by golden cords!)
"Blessed be the ties that bind our hearts...."
Love always and forever,
Mom
Post a Comment