Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Putt"in' Us in A Good Mood


This weekend we've been a little mopey. After a three week visit, vacation to the big island, and always having something going on in the house, I have to say it feels odd to be here. So, when I was tyring to come up for things to do this weekend, a game of putt-putt seemed like just the way to get us all out of our purple funk.

The marine corps base has an adorable putt-putt range. With two different courses, both 18 holes each, it brought about almost two hours of enjoyment our way. We have a raincheck to play the other course...the kids were certainly worn out after just one round. DF's kiddos came with us and with swings, misses, pars, and fores (whatever that is!) we had a great time. Showers fell at various times during our game, but that still didn't dampen the mood.

Dinner at DF's house after the outing certainly "putt" us into a better mood.

PS: I still stink at the game in case you were wondering! I don't think I've played Putt-putt since the days of Fort Collins with Grandpa! At least this time I wasn't the one pouting that things weren't going the right way! HS did the honors there! ;)

No comments: