Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bottles No More


Our little girl is growing way to fast. It seems like she is growing faster than what I can keep up with and enjoy. Now I understand why my mom couldn't do all the special keep track things with me that she did with my sis. Life with two is two times the fun. Regardless, I may not have exact dates of her milestones, but I can tell using her month.

Today marks the offical saying farewell to her baby bottles. She has refused to drink from them since introducing the very cool princess sippy cups. I gradually transitioned her at 1 year and by 13 months she was drinking from only the sippy. So, at 14 1/2 months after having the gathering dust bottles fall on me yet again when reaching in for a sippy, I decided to retire the bottles. All that remains now is the memory of her as a baby enjoying her formula from them. She is officially a walkin' sippy drinkin' princess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear One,

Although I agree with you that I hate seeing little one grow up soooo quickly... toooo quickly... I celebrate the loss of those attack bottles from the second shelf!!!!

If they had fallen on my one more time, I personally was going to ELIMINATE them, and it would not have been pretty... There would have been much yelling, maybe a little cursing, a no little amount of violence toward bottles and their support materials!

Thank the Lord that they will be gone the next time I come!

Oh, by the way, when did you say I could come back?

Love you dearly,
Mom