Thursday, February 19, 2009
Cluttered by Thoughts
I should be in the shower. My menu for the next week should be written out and list complete so that I can go to the commissary today. The dishes that have been sitting in my sink need to go into the dishwasher. There is a slight problem with that task...the dishes in the dishwasher are clean and need to be unloaded. HS's cub scout project is complete...all but the gluing on of his pictures showing significant events of the Revolutionary War. The project is still sitting on the counter. Where it was yesterday and the day before. Laundry was started on Monday and it is Wednesday and I am still in the process of folding and cleaning. Good gracious. I'm a mess. I'm cluttered by thoughts of what needs to be done, but I just don't feel like doing anything. I'm wanting to clean the house, but it is so nice just to sit sometimes during LD's nap instead of work. I've got all kinds of ideas of crafts to do with HS, but with him gone now most of the day and activities and homework keeping him busy for a 6 1/2 year old, all I want him to do is get done with what he has to and then get outside and enjoy his friends and his childhood. HH works long hours. I feel sorry for him. Until I realize that we haven't had a good heart to heart in a long time. Yep. Cluttered by my thoughts. No wonder I can't get anything done. There is too much to do! Time to motivate and get it done. Ja matane for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment