Aye, aye, aye! I've got the music of ABBA pulsating through my veins tonight! HH is truly a gem. For the past eight months I've been doing a countdown for May's main event. Our anniversary. Yes, I've already blogged about the fact that we celebrated our 13th this year, but did I happen to mention how we were celebrating? Well, gimme! gimme! gimme! just a moment and I'll tell you.
HH surprised me with tickets in my ultimate favorite section for musicals: the orchestra. He lay all his love on me and took a chance on me being able to find a sitter for the matinee. HH is a real super trouper. After enjoying Thai curry for lunch (one of our favorite styles of food), it was time for us to enjoy the show. The seats were close enough to not only feel the music reverberating within my soul, but just one look and I forgot everything as I watchrd the faces and marveled at the sound. There was no way that from these seats anything would be slipping through my fingers.
For those Chiquitita's who don't think anything can be better than watching the movie of Mamma Mia, you'll be the dancing queen and be singing thank you for the music as you leave the concert hall. The costumes, actors, and dance sequences were spectaculor. I teared up during the prelude as I realized that my dream of attending this show had come to be my reality.
Honey, honey if you don't know it yet, I would say I do, I do, I do, I do all over again!
1 comment:
WOW! Wish I could have been there to experience it too.
Kudos to HH for coming up with a terrifically appropriate anniversary gift!
Whoooo Hooooo to you!
Mom
Post a Comment