Friday, November 13, 2009

Clark! Have you seen Superman?


I've thought for years that HH could go into a phone booth without hesitation and come back out as Superman. There was only a few minor missing pieces.

Before, he wandered around without his glasses. With a minor astigmatism there was no need. That was before the constant hours working and straining his eyes on computer screens, books, and briefs. Although I think he hated to finally face the fact that the dry, red eyes and blurry vision was his astigmatism gone mad, a trip to the optometrist and a vision screening proved that he was indeed Clark Kent and needed the missing piece: a nifty set of good looking glasses.

I was surprised during lunch today, when my Superman came through the door looking like a Clark Kent in Navy gear. Perfect in every way he could be. Including the glasses.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Welcome to our world, son. You look great!

Love,
Mom