Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So Busy...

Where in the world did November go? I know, I know...for those of you gearing up for the Artic blast, you probably would love to fast forward to Spring! Here in paradise, well, it is December 1st and the tradewinds are blowing a balmy 85 degrees and my white lights are looking mighty festive on blooming Hibiscus bushes.

Have no fear, this winter lover stuck on an island has made the most of fall and is gearing up for a spectacular Christmas season. First, I have been remiss on my writing. I can't believe my last post was at the beginning of November. Shame, shame, shame on me. Well, let's catch up in what I consider my version of "warp" speed as I highlight the thankful month of November....in photos, of course!
Heading out to the Kaneohe Bay Sandbar

HS Earning Bear
Thanksgiving

80s Bunco with the Neighborhood 

Enjoying Cody






No comments: