Look closely at the photo of our dear cat, Kendo.
Why? Because I'm pretty certain this is what happens to a person when they
get their cup of coffee taken away to early.
See how his eyes have that glassy glazed over why did you wake me?
Check out his whiskers...those babies are tense and stretched trying to figure out what in the
world is around it.
Those teeth..well...let's just say I don't have the honor of knowing what those would exactly feel like sinking into his kibble.
But, I have a pretty good idea without needing to test my theory.
And of course, the biggest visible sight in this photo...the gapping hole of a mouth and an outstretched tounge, caught in mid-yawn.
That cat nap just can't come soon enough, but with a drooling big lug of a puppy coming by
every two seconds,
who has the time to sleep?
Lordy days, please don't let me look like this as I begin my quest to break free of my coffee habit and attempt a change in my diet.
Seriously, I'm a busy lady. I'm getting mighty good at juggling a lot on my plate.
I think the endless pot of coffee might have had something to do with my "inspiration".
Wait...I think I feel my eyes wanting to close...
but the laundry still needs to get done before HH walks through the door
so when he's excited to see us after a long day at the office, I can be rest assured I had a busy day, too.
On second thought, I think I'll go get that cup of Joe before I catch myself yawning. I'll get back on the wagon of drinking only two cups, tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment