Friday, November 18, 2011

Bang!

I have to be honest.  Stupid dog tricks really crack me up.  Now don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about.  You've been over at a house and been entertained by more than having Fido "roll over."  It never occured to me that I would become one of those moms who would encourage her beloved furry son to learn one.  Before getting Cody, it was always entertaining to be over for dinner at someone's house and see what their dog could showcase.  Well, does Cody ever know how to perform a showstopper! 
HS has been working overtime on training Cody on his latest and greatest dog trick.  
 If you want to see it live and in person, you'll have to come over for a drink on the lanai. 
For a treat and a pat on his head, he'll do anything for ya!


No comments: