Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Carefree in a Type-A Personality
We purchased a new computer recently and I am finding that making the transition from IBM to a Mac has been interesting. I adore the capability on the Mac and have had a great time checking out all the "bells & whistles." Today's discovery...the photo booth.
Truly, I sat in front of the photo booth and the very Type-A over the top personality that I have suddenly disappeared and for the next twenty minutes I let go of what needed to be done around the house and just had fun. It felt fantastic to not be so caught up in the daily routine and to take a moment to just be carefree and fancy free. Yep. My hidden nature came sprawling out with each photo shot. So, selfie beware...Type-A gal is on a roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment