Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tooth Be Told

In this pocket you will find
A teensy, tiny tooth of mine.
So while I sleep where dreams are made,
Let’s see if you can make a trade.
~Author Unknown



The tooth be told, I can't get over the twinkle in LD's eyes as she shows off her new smile~minus one baby tooth!  

The tooth be told, I cried the day that little baby tooth began to wiggle and she rushed downstairs bright and early to announce with pride to say: "momma...something cool is happening in my mouth!"


The tooth be told, I can't believe that my baby is old enough to even be losing her teeth!  Seems like just yesterday she was working so hard to get her baby teeth to push through!


The tooth be told, I am delighted that we get to resume having visits from the Tooth Fairy.  She is one awesome fairy!



The tooth be told,  HS was a true big brother and swapped out the tooth fairy pillow that she thought she would use, and gave her his special tooth fairy box.  Can you just say, sweet and caring young man?


The tooth be told, I am totally bummed that she lost her first tooth at school!


The tooth be told, I am so grateful that I didn't have to try to pull the very wiggly tooth out...it came out on it's own.


The tooth be told, I am 100% in love with her new little grin!





No comments: