I'm on a mission that's for sure.
I'm ready to try to explore on all fours.
I scoot and army creep and try to get up on my toes, where I'm going nobody knows. It's not long now before I'll be crawling, each day I get closer then mommy will be bawling.
Eating is great especially meat and I enjoy munching on my rice cracker while big brother eats his dinner.
Speaking of big brother he's really pretty cool and he thinks it's funny that I'm starting to drool.
Baby teeth may soon be appearing as each day I'm a little fussier since I'd really like to eat solid food, but since I still flash a gummy smile I'll have to wait a little longer.
I'm still mommy and daddy's princess and watching me bounce in my jumper makes them stand back and wonder if it's really possible to grow bigger over night.
Yes, yes, it's true I'm now 8 months old and I'm enjoying it every second!
No comments:
Post a Comment