Saturday, May 29, 2010

Narrative Friday : Planet Discovery

My planet is called Nishaho. Nishaho is in the middle of the Milky Way. There were a lot of world wars on this planet. Thankfully, they are at peace now. There are also a lot of bad gases on this planet so you must wear a special mask. It is made out of water, gases, and trees. If you like to swim, climb trees, and the smell of gas, then this is the planet for you!

Note: With summer break upon us, HS works on 3rd grade school prep. every morning. After chatting with him this morning, we thought it would be fun to post each Friday his favorite journal entry. So, look forward to Narrative Fridays!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Dear Big Guy,

I love the name of your planet. It reminds me of an American Indian word. Do you think there is any connection?

I am not sure that I would like to smell the gas or to wear the mask, however, and do not think I would like to visit. Are the people of the planet working on cleaning up the situation so they can increase tourism?

What do the citizens of Nishaho look like?

I look forward to your future posts! By the way, congratulations, you third grader you! We are very proud of you!!!

Love always and forever!
Grandma