"Mo-mmmm-yyyy...scoooter!" she cried out in jubilation. A millisecond passed before she tapped my hand and then reached up to my face and said again with ownership, "Mommy...my scooter!" I glanced in the direction of her chubby pointer finger. There it was. A lovely princess pink Radio Flyer scooter complete with flower power 1960s print on the foot pedal. LD was right. It was indeed a scooter fit for her.After getting through lunch and a nap, LD was ready to try at her new wheels. She couldn't wait to try out her scooter. She practiced inside first. Then, she ehaded out into the yard to show-off for her big brother. However, as you might expect, she grew a little weary of not being able to go very far in the grass. Then, it was taking her new wheels to a whole new level: outside the safety zone of the house. I giggled as I watched her try to move the scooter. She looks as though a big bee has sat on top of her head as she tries to kick her chunky leg up to propel herself forward. Distracted by her shadow, she would pose with the leg up and then say, "Look! I'm moving! I LOVE my scooter!"
As you can see from the look on her face, heaven is behind those bright blue eyes. She's a "big" girl now...she can scoot and try to keep up with her big bro. Only problem...she has to learn how to turn first!
1 comment:
Dear Ones,
These are absolutely the most adorable pictures. She is sooooo cute... Love the shot from the rear...the helmet is a positive scream!
My only wish is that we could slow down their growing a little... the world is moving entirely too fast for me!
Love you in paradise,
Post a Comment