Dear God,
I really want to learn from my children.
They are indeed blessings that you gave to us
and ones
I know I can take for granted
if I let other things distract me.
Days in "Paradise" can leave me feeling
stuck in perpetual Groundhog's day...
crazy since I can't file moments in my mind by seasons...
depressed after losing close friends to PCS...
rejuvenated because as quickly as people may go in our military world, new people will enter...
joyful with the beauty that the islands have to offer...
adventurous as we try to find new places to explore...
exhausted by the energy of our two wonderful kids.
Lord, please help me learn from my precious children
because they embrace so many "be's" that I
strive to be for them, for HH, for others, and for myself.
In your name I pray.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment