I've been thinking of ways to keep in touch with family and friends for a long time now. Let's face it, when have we ever except for the brief stay in Newport ever been on the East coast for a long period of time? Typically our assignments are clear across the palatial Pacific and phone calls were far and few (not now thanks to At&T Mobile to Mobile!!!) I searched and discussed ways to keep all in the loop of the changing world of our kids since time stops for no one.
So, when I made the decision to write this window into my mind, my first priority was to keep the blog safe for our clan. Let's face it the world of today has some freaky people in it and having the knowledge of who I am, where we are, who my kids and hubby are, and who my friends are all alarm me. So, I'm made up call signs if you will. I've been trained well. The more acronyms, abbreviations, and call signs the better: all the better to confuse the masses. Abbreviated as they may be these will help me write the blog faster and for you to enjoy them without causing you to scratch your hair out because you sat for a while staring at the screen until your eyes blurred contemplating blog call signs. Did I mention priority two of this blog? I want you to enjoy your time spent reading my musings on life with my clan. That's hard to do if you're getting a migraine.
The legend you'll need to follow is:
HH~ Handsome Hubby
HS~ Handsome Son
LD~ Lovely Daughter
GF~ Great Friend(s)
SQ~ Scullery Queen...me
There you go. A legend for the blog. Geez I'm becoming a Blogger Geek!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment