Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Questions

Questions that no one asks me...

What is the best movie you have seen lately?
Mama Mia! I can watch that movie again and again and still laugh, sing, and cry in the same places.

What is the last thing you watched on You Tube?
A Soldier's Silent Night. A very moving tribute to those who serve our country and are away from their families during the holiday season.

Do you love reading bedtime stories to your kids?
I adore it. Especially when they snuggle and giggle at the voices I use.

What blogs are you inspired by lately?
A number of them. Right now, I am enjoying keeping up with friends from Japan. She always writes great stories of what her kids are doing.

What are you craving?
A big pile of Nachos dripping with everything that isn't good for my diet.

What should you be doing right now instead of blogging?
Laundry. Showering. Cleaning.

What is on the docket for tomorrow?
Laundry. Shower. Crafting with the kiddos. Commissary. Must get food!

How was your day today?
So relaxing that I can't get motivated. I think I'm stumped from a great family weekend.

Why can't you keep your car clean these days?
An active 6 year-old and 1 year-old. Sand. Sand. SAND! (Remember I hate the stuff!) Need I say more?

No comments: